Thursday 14 March 2013

Weaving: My new favourite past-time

Into The Treasure Box Illustration Kingston Weaving Textile Art Amy Edwards Green Into The Treasure Box Illustration Kingston Weaving Textile Art Amy Edwards Green
Weaving has been on my to-do list for a while now and seeing as I had a spare afternoon this week, I set about making a very basic homemade loom, so I could give it a try.
Into The Treasure Box Illustration Kingston Weaving Textile Art Amy Edwards Green
You may not be aware of my embarrassingly large yarn collection, but it does come in handy for projects like this. I stitched the result into a purse, and I'm really pleased with it. It's such a good feeling to create a fabric strand by strand.
Into The Treasure Box Illustration Kingston Weaving Textile Art Amy Edwards Green

No comments:

Post a Comment