Wednesday 6 March 2013

Schoolwork: Collage Project

Into The Treasure Box Amy Edwards Green Collage Illustration Kingston University
This was the final project under the Power Of 3 brief - and I can't pretend I'm not glad it's over - the number 3 is not my favourite theme upon which to base work. Collage however, has probably been my favourite of three rotations. I chose to look at the idea of 3 Meals A Day and created little 'food characters' which I intended to animate. However, we have an enormous deadline looming (it's tomorrow! Argh! But I'm nearly done - yay!) and that took priority for me, so I had very little time to spend on this project. Into The Treasure Box Amy Edwards Green Collage Illustration Kingston University Into The Treasure Box Amy Edwards Green Collage Illustration Kingston University Into The Treasure Box Amy Edwards Green Collage Illustration Kingston University
So instead of animating the characters, I photographed them in my kitchen. I'm pleased with the outcomes, and the crit (which was yesterday) went better than I expected. I'm definitely going to develop this idea over the Easter Break - if it ever arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment